Our 16+ accommodation and support services:
- Accept emergency referrals, alleviating the need to use unsuitable temporary accommodation.
- Work with the young person’s social worker to develop a pathway plan.
- Assess the young person’s baseline support needs and create an Individual Support Plan to assist their development.
How our services help vulnerable young people?
- Develop the emotional and practical skills they need to manage their lives and live independently.
- Get into education, training and employment.
- Learn essential skills needed to live independently, from budgeting to cooking healthy meals.
- Grow in self-confidence and believe in their own ability to succeed.
- Understand their housing options, tenancy rights and obligations.
- Maintain good physical, emotional and sexual health.
- Return home, where appropriate.
Contact us today to make a placement in one of our services.