Our current services include temporary supply of:-
- Qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Support Worker
- Social Care Support Staff
- Domestic Staff
- To Health & Social Care facilities such as:-
- Nursing & Residential Care Homes
- Mental Health Care facilities
- Palliative Care facilities
- Supported housing for young people 16+ to 18.
- Elderly Care facilities
- Respite Care
We offer related and interdependent functions for people vulnerable young people.
- Support people to have a stronger voice and to have as much control as possible over their own lives.
- Work to stand alongside people who are marginalised in our society.
- Speak on behalf of people who are unable to do so for themselves.
- Support people to live independently
Our Chef are experience in Care / Nursing / Hospitals preferred and good knowledge of the nutritional planning for those (mostly elderly) with specific needs.
Caring, team and resident focused, hands-on, creative for menu design and delivery of freshly made dishes.
Our standards are:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Genuine interest in providing quality, nutritious meals to residents with a variety of needs
- Satisfactory DBS Check
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or 3
- Various dietary needs training